Individual consultation can be done in person in my office in Captiola, CA, online video conference or by telephone. If you are interested please call or email so we can set up a brief conversation to see how to I can best help and establish your goals. I have been consulting for over 10 years and my clients come from all across the country and range from interns to licensed persons in all areas of the mental health field.
Group is full – Thank you. Please email if you are interested in the next group.
Build a Successful Private Practice.
Three hour group: This workshop will include a short overview of private practice business development and marketing plan techniques. We work together to create a business design and marketing materials. You will have, in hand, a step by step plan to reach your goals. I will walk you through the steps so even those with little computer experience can have a blog, website, Facebook or Twitter account. I know it can be overwhelming and it helps to have support as you tackle each step. Come prepared with your ideas. Once you sign up for the group I will email out materials to get you started.
Depending on the makeup of the group I will go into more or less detail on certain topics.
- Practice Management – Your mission statement
- Goals of your practice – what does your ideal practice look like?
- Going electronic and its implications for being HIPPA compliant
- Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, … years
- How to rent office space and what to look for in a office.
- Paperwork & Forms: intake, office policies, etc.
- What type of licenses, malpractice and other legal considerations.
- We will review your current marketing plan and/or create one.
- What type of clients do you want?
- How do you tell others what you do?
- Insurance – the pros and cons, on or off panels, as well as how to bill successfully and use the ICD-10 / DSM-5.
- Billing & Fee Setting
- Marketing – a marketing plan that is comfortable for you and ethical.
- Web presence – creating a website, optimizing the site for ranking on search engines. In the group I can show you the do’s and don’ts of website design. How to optimize a site and not have it cost a fortune.
- How to get traffic to your website that can generate referrals.
- Advertising – paid vs free advertising
- Workbook with resources included
- As a group we can brainstorm and get creative.
- Design, content and writing of your website
- Social Media-what it is and how to use it.
- Accepting credit cards – selling goods, services and workshops online
This workshop will meet in my office in Capitola, CA
$45.00 registration fee. 3 CE’s
SOCIAL WORKERS, MFT, LEP’s & LPCC’s: This course meets the qualifications for Continuing Education Credits for Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Licensed Educational Psychologists and/or Licensed Professional California Counselors as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Provider #PCE 4549).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
MD’s, Psychologists, Psychological Assistants, Social Workers, Social Work Interns, Marriage and Family Therapists, Marriage and Family Therapist Interns, Counselors, Physicians, Psychiatric Residents, Psychiatric Nurses, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors.
I am looking forward to offering a Study Group starting March 26, 2016. This will be a study group in contemporary psychoanalysis, relational theory, intersubjectivity and complexity theory. The group will be case driven and include articles to be discussed in group. We can talk about any theory, types of cases, individuals and couples. I bring to the group 30 years as a licensed MFT, over 30 years working in the recovery field, psychiatric hospitals and private practice. Licenesed and prelicensed are welcome. This will be here in Capitola, CA, if you know of someone or are interested please email me at DrGinne@gmail.com
I am always interested in your feedback, questions and comments. Please call 831 471-8647 or firstname.lastname@example.org to contact me.